We will close at 6 pm on Friday 23rd October due to Wales Firebreak Lockdown
Our usual hours will apply Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but on Friday 23rd we will open from 12 noon
Food will be available daily (4-8pm T, W & Th and 12-6pm Fri) either to eat in or take out. We will be running a reduced menu and once its gone its gone
Anyone pre-booking for food to eat in (01341 251255) will receive a 10% discount of their total bill (yes this does this includes drinks)
We also have available 2 pint takeout cartons for those of you wishing to take beer out
Thank you for your continued support!
20% discount on every 2 pint carton while stocks last this week
If we are very quiet in the evenings then we may close earlier than the times below
OPENING HOURS FROM 1st October
MON – CLOSED ALL DAY
TUE/WED/THU/FRI 16:00 – 22:00
SAT 12:00 – 22:00
SUN 12:00 – 21:00
KITCHEN OPENING HOURS
BASKET MEALS ONLY TUES & WEDNESDAY 4-8 pm
FULL MENU THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY 4-8pm
SUNDAY ROASTS 12-3pm
BOOKING RECOMMENDED. 01341 251255 or via message on our facebook page.
Take out will be available…just bring a plate
We are a busy pub & restaurant in Llwyngwril on the west coast of mid Wales between Tywyn and Dolgellau
We pride ourselves in great ales, fantastic food and great atmosphere
Following the launch of the Track and Trace App in England and Wales from today THE GARTHANGHARADS UNIQUE QR CODE will be placed at all entrances.
You should scan the code on entry. It is a requirement that you still provide written details also.
The App can be downloaded from Apple Store or Google Play.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
As from today the following will apply to all customers:
1. On entry please come to rear bar area where your details will be taken before you are shown to an available table. Table service will then be provided.
2. A number of tables have been reserved for FOOD customers AND BOOKING IS ADVISABLE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
3. All other tables including outside areas will be first come first served. Once at capacity unfortunately you will be turned away.
4. Both inside and outside areas are now seating only with a maximum of 6 people to a table (depending on table size). A group of 30 can still meet outside as per previous guidelines but must be seated at all times. We hope it won’t.be necessary but staff will enforce this rule and you will be asked to leave if you refuse to comply.
5. Food tables will be time limited to 1.5 hours.
6. If weather is bad we cannot allow you into the pub unless there is a spare seat.
7. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CARRY CASH AS OUR CARD MACHINE WILL NOT REACH MANY AREAS OF THE PUB DUE TO POOR WIFI SIGNAL. Outside tables will be required to pay at time of ordering.
LAST ORDERS WILL BE 9.30 AND WE ASK THAT YOU VACATE THE PREMISES BY 10 PM.
Please bear with staff while they get used to this new way of working.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.
Anyone not adhering to these rules will be refused service and asked to leave immediately.
No Events on The List at This Time
We keep an excellent selection of beers from brewers such as Wye Valley, Greene King, Purple Moose and other
local and not-so local breweries