We are a busy pub & restaurant in Llwyngwril on the west coast of mid Wales between Tywyn and Dolgellau
We pride ourselves in great ales, fantastic food and great atmosphere
PLEASE NOTE – CURRENTLY:
1. There are no car parking facilities
2. Entry to the pub is via the courtyard at the side of the pub and people must follow a one way system
3. There is limited undercover seating so should our lovely weather take a turn for the worst then this will impact on seating available. We will be operating on a first come first served basis.
4. Customers will be permitted inside to order/pay and to use toilets only. There is a one way walkway inside and 2 metre distancing both inside and outside. There are signs to help assist with distancing in the bar.
5. Hand sanitiser is available and we ask that you use it on entering and throughout your visit.
6. Children are welcome but should remain seated and under parental control at all times.
7. Cash is accepted but payment by card or other contactless method is preferred.
8. Track & Trace is in place. One person from each group will be required to provide name and telephone number which we will hold for 21 days before destroying.
9. Tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected between customers so there may be a slight wait for a table.
10. THERE IS NO FOOD CURRENTLY
Anyone not adhering to these rules will be refused service and asked to leave immediately.
Current Opening Hours
MONDAY – THURSDAY 4 PM – 10 pm
FRIDAY 2 PM – 10 pm
SATURDAY 2 PM – 11 PM
SUNDAY 2 PM – 9 PM
SORRY No Food available currently
No Events on The List at This Time
We keep an excellent selection of beers from brewers such as Wye Valley, Greene King, Purple Moose and other
local and not-so local breweries